Take the next step toward feeling your best.
Important Scheduling Information:
Thank you for choosing Dr. Bridget Somine, ND to support you on your healthcare journey.
For online scheduling, please indicate whether you are scheduling an Office Visit or a Telemedicine Visit, by scrolling to your preferred visit type below. If you prefer to schedule by phone or email, are having difficulty finding an available time, or if you would like to schedule a free 15 minute introductory consult, please contact the office at 707-332-9696 or at email@example.com.
By scheduling an appointment, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the following fees and office policies. Please note that any special payment arrangements, including sliding scale services, need to be agreed upon in advance of the visit.
• Initial Adult Visit: $425 (approximately 90 minutes)
• Initial Pediatric Visit: $350 (approximately 60 minutes) – Complex pediatric cases should schedule an adult length visit
Follow up visits:
• Extended Consult: $265 (60 minutes)
• Regular Consult: $225 (45 minutes)
•Focused Consult: $180 (30 minutes)
• Brief Consult: $90 (15 minutes or less)
• Manual Medicine, Cranio-sacral and Visceral Integration: $90 (per 30 minutes)
• Kindly provide 48 hours notice of visit cancellation.
• Appointments cancelled with less than 48 hours notice will incur 50% of the visit cost, except in case of genuine emergency, such as inclement weather, family emergency, or acute illness.
• Missed appointments without notification will incur the full visit cost.
CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION:
In order to secure your appointment, we require a valid credit card be provided. Your card will stored in a secure server and will NOT be charged to hold the appointment. You may select your preferred form of payment at the time of service. In the event of a missed appointment or late cancellation, your card will be charged accordingly. If you do not wish to leave a card on file, you may contact the office for alternative arrangements.
Once your appointment is scheduled, you will receive a patient portal invitation and your intake paperwork.
We look forward to connecting with you, and helping you make meaningful and lasting improvements to your health!